Maximize your winning chancesJust like any sport, the more time you spend on something, learning everything you can about it, learning from the best - the more likely you are to become better at it, until you possibly become one of the best. The best athletes tend to train every day, have a coach to guide them, and use the best tools at their disposal. Of course, there is no guarantee they will win - but they make sure they have the best chances of doing precisely that.
Just like an athlete, you can give yourself the best chances of winning amazing prizes by developing certain habits that the major winners tend to use themselves. Following is a list of some of those items that these star winners utilize:
- Enter every day at a specific time, for at least several hours. Being consistent is important. Some people may win a lot at the 'start' - but then stop entering, and then wonder why they stopped winning. The people who win consistently almost always spend at least several hours a day entering sweepstakes. There is a famous quote by Aristotle that goes "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Likewise, to give yourself the best chances of winning, you need to enter consistently, and enter as many sweepstakes as possible.
- Focus on what you are doing while entering sweepstakes. It is very easy to get distracted by video games, instant messaging, social media and so forth. But, that's called 'busy work'. It's non productive, time consuming work with very little return. If you want to maximize your winning chances, you need to cut out these distractions. The very best do this. They will tend to pick a specific time in the day, usually early in the morning or late at night when there are very few distractions, and then enter as much as possible.
- Use the best tools available to you. If you can afford to invest money to help speed up the entry process (by entering more
sweepstakes in a given amount of time, therefore more winning chances), or finding the most 'winnable' ones (such as those with
very few entries, or lots of prizes), then do so. Not only
will they tend to make your life easier, but they will help you maximize your chances of winning. These can include things
like sweepstakes software/form fillers, sweepstakes newsletters, forum
memberships, and so forth.
In the "good 'ol days" (late 80's, early 90's) - people that won used to spend $300+/month on stamps and envelopes to enter mail in sweepstakes, because that was the only way of participating. And they won a lot, simply because so few people were doing that. Nowadays, in the technological age, those same people type of people tend to spend that same money on software tools, and memberships to achieve the same kinds of results.
- Develop a 'sixth' sense for winning. There are winning opportunities all around you, not just limited to online sweepstakes. There are in-store sweepstakes, outdoor competitions, ballot style sweepstakes. You could be walking in a store - see an entry box for a sweepstakes, and enter and then win $500. It happens. All it takes is one entry to win. And it could be you. Pay attention to these additional opportunities.
- Karma really does exist. Use it. If family or friends are willing - enter for them when you can and agree to split the winnings. Let friends who are interested know about winnable sweepstakes. They will remember you when they win, and will most likely share winnable sweepstakes with you when they hear about them. And above all us - TELL people about the companies sponsoring the sweepstakes. The companies offer sweepstakes hoping word of mouth advertising will increase their sales. If they see that sales increase, they will keep offering prizes. And if they keep offering prizes, you can keep entering for a big chance to win, and maximize your chances of winning. On top of that - if a company realizes you are good spokesperson for their product or service - they may even offer free products or services to you to talk about. So - share the wealth!